- Lessons support national science standards and easily align with Biology textbooks.
- The software guides students with on-screen instructions and prompts.
- The system includes detailed lesson plans that guide the student through self-paced and independent investigative experiments.
- Students can work in isolation or as part of a team and compare results.
- Analysis incorporates mathematical tools and models to guide and improve the posing of questions, gathering data, constructing explanations and communicating results.
- The unit complies with all the latest international safety standards. The system easily connects to a Windows-based—just plug it in like it’s a pair of headphones.
- Student excitement builds as they see their own data and begin to explore the fundamentals behind the signals.
The handheld Biopac Science Lab MP40 unit connects to the computer via Line-In. If a computer does not have a built-in Line-In jack, an external USB audio adapter can be used (such as USB-SOUND ). Audio line-in is not the same as headphones; see Adapter Compatibility for details.