Learn how physiological signals from the body can help researchers and industrial designers improve ergonomics and reduce operator fatigue.
You Will Learn:
– How to measure fatigue and ergonomic performance
– Physiological signals used for ergonomics and fatigue
– How to identify elevated or reduced stress
– How to combine tools to better understand ergonomic conditions
– How to rapidly prototype layouts using VR for improved ergonomics Watch On-Demand
Whether using specialized equipment, performing repetitive tasks, or simply going about our daily work routine, the effects of design in our environment as well as the tools we use and the way we use them can impact our health, work performance, and quality of life. Here are a few studies that have recorded and analyzed […]