Learn about the tools you can use in neuroergonomics research such as fNIRS, EEG with cognitive state detection, and eye tracking.
You Will Learn:
– Data analysis for fNIRS, EEG, HRV, and eye tracking (including pupillometry, saccades)
– How to perform experiments in VR
– Automation and standardization
– Tips and tricks for getting optimal data quality
– Demonstration Watch On-Demand
Whether using specialized equipment, performing repetitive tasks, or simply going about our daily work routine, the effects of design in our environment as well as the tools we use and the way we use them can impact our health, work performance, and quality of life. Here are a few studies that have recorded and analyzed […]