AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for earlier OS.
IMPORTANT! Full release AcqKnowledge 5.0.8 has been tested on macOS 10.13-12 with no communication issues for MP160 and MP36R–just the demo has an older macOS requirement at this time.
For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
The BioNomadix two channel wireless goniometry amplifier is a dual output device that provide simultaneous measurements around two orthogonal rotational axes (e.g., wrist flexion/extension and radial/ulnar deviations). These units interface with the MP160 (or older MP150) data acquisition and analysis platform and AcqKnowledge software, allowing advanced analysis for multiple applications and supporting acquisition of a broad range of signals and measurements. BN-GONIO can support any […]
Whether using specialized equipment, performing repetitive tasks, or simply going about our daily work routine, the effects of design in our environment as well as the tools we use and the way we use them can impact our health, work performance, and quality of life. Here are a few studies that have recorded and analyzed […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive EDA Guide provides an introduction to Electrodermal Activity (EDA or GSR) and details topics including: EDA Complex: SCL, SCR, tonic, phasic, specific SCR, non-specific SCR Participant Prep & Electrode Placement Data Recording tips Automated EDA Analysis Routines Digital input to Stim Events Stim-Response Analysis Derive Phasic EDA from Tonic Event-related EDA Analysis Locate […]