AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12.
IMPORTANT! BIOPAC Software is not yet compatible with macOS Big Sur v11.
See other Demos for earlier OS.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links. For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
Synchronizing Data from Multiple Participants
Performing a dyadic experiment takes more planning than single-participant studies. Data must be tightly synchronized, equipment must remain inobtrusive, and the experimental paradigm drives the optimal setup. Join us to learn how to record high-quality synchronized data for a wide range of applications.
What You Will Learn:
– How to synchronize data from two participants
– Recording options: ECG, EDA, EEG, fNIRS, Video
– Collaborative virtual environments
– Data analysis techniques
– Practical tips—and advice on working with children
– New ideas about your research
Live Webinar: May 20th at 8AM PT/11AM ET
BIOPAC provides software and hardware that allows research teams to study dyadic interactions. Here are a few notable studies using BIOPAC equipment for dyadic research focusing on ECG and EDA data. Are Frustrated Kids Leading to Frustrated Parents? Ask anyone and they will say there is no one definitive way to parent a child. Any parent can […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive Introductory ECG Guide addresses fundamental to advanced concerns to optimize electrocardiography data recording and analysis. Topics include: ECG Complex; Electrical and Mechanical Sequence of a Heartbeat; Systole and Diastole; Configurations for Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, 6-lead ECG, 12-lead ECG, precordial leads; Ventricular Late Potentials (VLPs); ECG Measurement Tools; Automated Analysis Routines for extracting, […]