AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for earlier OS.
IMPORTANT! macOS Big Sur v11 compatibility: AcqKnowledge 5 + MP160 has been tested on macOS Big Sur v11 with no communication issues; MP36R is not compatible with macOS 11.
For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
Project scents on cue for a predetermined time and then extract to clear for the next scent. Deliver multiple scents throughout the experiment. The new Scent Delivery System includes: Scent Delivery Module(s) for wet or dry scents SDS200 – order from 1 to 8 modules Carbon Air Filter System extraction fan for in-lab ventilation SDS200FILTER Solid State […]
With a new year approaching, many people around the world will gather with friends and family to celebrate. What is one commonality across cultures to celebrate? Food! BIOPAC provides software and hardware that allows research teams to study physiological measures to see how people interact with food. Here are a few notable studies using BIOPAC […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive Introductory ECG Guide addresses fundamental to advanced concerns to optimize electrocardiography data recording and analysis. Topics include: ECG Complex; Electrical and Mechanical Sequence of a Heartbeat; Systole and Diastole; Configurations for Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, 6-lead ECG, 12-lead ECG, precordial leads; Ventricular Late Potentials (VLPs); ECG Measurement Tools; Automated Analysis Routines for extracting, […]