BIOPAC Systems, Inc. has “gone green” on several fronts to reduce its environmental footprint.
Join BIOPAC to learn about Argus ETVision eye tracking glasses and how to integrate with AcqKnowledge software.
You will learn:
– How to optimize the glasses setup
– How to use the glasses for in-lab and mobile applications
– How to import and synchronize logged data from the glasses
– How to analyze the data using ETAnalysis
– How to create Moving and Live Areas of Interest
– How to extract eye tracking measurements in AcqKnowledge with physiological data
On Demand Playback
Discovering and understanding what motivates humans to produce better results has intrigued many researchers. Many researchers have explored the psychophysiological processes that drive our behavior. Here are some recent studies that have used BIOPAC systems to research motivation… Motivation and Pleasure Deficits Undermine the Benefits of Social Affiliation in Psychosis. Blanchard, J. J., Smith, J. […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive Introductory ECG Guide addresses fundamental to advanced concerns to optimize electrocardiography data recording and analysis. Topics include: ECG Complex; Electrical and Mechanical Sequence of a Heartbeat; Systole and Diastole; Configurations for Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, 6-lead ECG, 12-lead ECG, precordial leads; Ventricular Late Potentials (VLPs); ECG Measurement Tools; Automated Analysis Routines for extracting, […]Read All